Step 1. Creating an account on Bitbanker
- Create an account on Bitbanker.
- You will need to enter your email address and create a password.
- After clicking on the “Sign Up” button, you will receive an email with a confirmation code that needs to be entered to complete the registration.
Step 2. Top up your balance
On Bitbanker, you can buy USDT using BTC, ETH, Rubles, Dollars, and Kyrgyzstan Som.
To deposit cryptocurrency, go to the “Deposits and Withdrawals” page.
- Select the currency to top up.
- Copy the wallet address or scan the QR code.
- Transfer funds.
Step 3. Buying USDT
After successfully replenishing your account, go to the “Buy & Sell” service.
You can buy USDT at the current exchange rate, set the desired rate, or select an order from the order book.
For a quick purchase at the current rate:
- Select the currency pair.
- Select “Sell” or “Buy” to make “Receive” appear in the USDT field.
- Specify the order amount.
- Click the button.
To set the rate or select an order from the order book, switch to PRO.
- Select “Set Price”.
- Specify the rate or select an order from the order book.
- Specify the amount of the other currency in the pair or the cost in USDT.
- Click the button to place the order.
Ready! You have successfully purchased USDT.